Tuesday, September 23, 2008

CCK08 Week 3 - Learning Wiziq & more

Week 3: Properties of Networks (September 22-28)

I have not looked at all of the links below, but I have skimmed through them and will come back to them again when I have more time...off to lay the first footings for our new retaining wall, so we can bring some order to the chaos of our garden.

OLDaily links that interested me...
Moodle Forums I read or posted comments to...
  • The Net Nanny Strikes. Enjoyed Ken's humour: "To your rooms! Or your blogs! And don't return until you can play nicely with your teammates!".
  • Skeptic by John Harman. I agree with his comment: "...your language seemed to get more vitriolic and spiteful". I think people can be critical without being spiteful.

Wiziq session I participated in....
People I connected with today...
  • Sarvinder Sandhu (wiziq session). Teacher - audio & text chat.
  • Kajal Sengupta (Wiziq session). Participant - text chat. Agree to be a "student" so we can play around with Wiziq and learn more about the features & practice facilitating online.
Resources I'm interested in investigating...

No comments: