Monday, September 29, 2008

CCK08 Week 3 - Keep on Blogging

Blogs & web pages I read...
Read Valdis Krebs blog "The Network Thinker"

Moodle Forums I read and posted to...
  • Is this class a good example of connectivism?
  • Concept Maps by Mike Bogle.  Romi Rancken provided some tips on using CMAP & a link to a PowerPoint presentation by Ian Kinchin about 3 different types of concept maps 1/ spoke, 2/ chain & 3/ nets (mesh).  Downloaded
  • BlogRovR - another Blog Aggregator with some neat features! by Steve Tuffill
Blogs & web pages I read...(via Google alerts)
Blogs & web pages I read...(via The Daily)

Resources & Links I'd like to investigate...

People I connected with...
  • Nellie Deutsch (Israel)- blog comment
  • Marina Petrovic (Montenegro) - Connecting Online NING friend request
  • Clesio DaGama (Brazil) - ipeace NING friend request 

4 comments:

Keith said...

Jenni

I like the way you share your reading and experience of the course.

Keith

Sarah Stewart said...

Hi Jenni

Thanks for popping by my blog. Hope you're finding connectivism as interesting as I am

michael chalk said...

Hi Jenni .. yes it's interesting to see the huge list of links and blogs you've been following ..

Thanks for sharing, and hang in there ;-]

kind regards, michael

jennip said...

Keith, Sarah & Michael
Thanks for visiting my blog. I haven't done much on it for the past month...as we've been doing a backyard blitz which took up 100% of my time. But I am now back at the computer and still "hanging in" Cheers Jenni